Dachshund Lomonosov Porcelain Figurine
Give your home a cheer with this beautiful naturally looking man’s best friend Lomonosov Porcelain Brown Dachshund. Made from white soft porcelain, this unusual figurine was made at the imperial Russian porcelain factory in St. Petersburg. It will also be a perfect gift for animal lovers. It's also a perfect addition to any porcelain collection.
The dachshund is a short-legged, long-bodied, hound-type dog breed. The standard size dachshund was developed to scent, chase, and flush out badgers and other burrow-dwelling animals, while the miniature dachshund was bred to hunt smaller prey such as rabbits. In the United States, they have also been used to track wounded deer and hunt prairie dogs. Dachshunds also participate in conformation shows, field trials and many other events organized through pure-bred dog organizations such as the American Kennel Club (AKC). According to the AKC, the dachshund remains one of the top 10 dog breeds in the United States.
- The item is HAND PAINTED. Embellished with 22-karat gold. Hand wash is recommended.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed.
- Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.
- Figurine measures L 5,31", W 2,56", W 4,53".
- Material: Soft paste porcelain.
Shipping Weight: 500 gr. (17.64 oz) (1.1 lbs)
Approximate Shipping: $14.95 (Standard delivery Worldwide)
List price: $51.00
Ask-a-Question About This Product