Collectible Figurine Sculpture Russian Ballerina Karsavina
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed.
- Material: bisque porcelain
- Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.
- Figurine measures L 7.5", W 3.3", H 12".
- Shape designer S.N.Sudbinin.
Tamara Platonovna Karsavina (10 March 1885 – 26 May 1978) was a Russian prima ballerina, renowned for her beauty, who was a principal artist of the Imperial Russian Ballet and later of the Ballets Russes of Serge Diaghilev.
Shipping Weight: 4000 gr. (141.1 oz) (8.82 lbs)
Approximate Shipping: $40.95 (Standard delivery Worldwide)
List price: $3,336.00
Ask-a-Question About This Product