Give your home a cheer with this beautiful naturally looking Lomonosov Porcelain Peaceful Tiger. Made from white soft porcelain, this unusual figurine was made at the imperial Russian porcelain factory in St. Petersburg. It will also be a perfect gift for animal lovers. It's also a perfect addition to any porcelain collection.
The tiger (Panthera tigris) is the largest cat species, most recognisable for their pattern of dark vertical stripes on reddish-orange fur with a lighter underside. The species is classified in the genus Panthera with the lion, leopard, jaguar and snow leopard. Tigers are apex predators, primarily preying on ungulates such as deer and bovids. They are territorial and generally solitary but social animals, often requiring large contiguous areas of habitat that support their prey requirements. This, coupled with the fact that they are indigenous to some of the more densely populated places on Earth, has caused significant conflicts with humans.
- The item is HAND PAINTED.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed.
- Material: soft-paste porcelain. Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.
- Figurine measures L 5.7", W 3.7", H 4.3".
- Shape designer G.Belash. Painting designer T.Gavrilova
Shipping Weight: 2000 gr. (70.55 oz) (4.41 lbs)
Approximate Shipping: $27.95 (Standard delivery Worldwide)
List price: $93.00
Ask-a-Question About This Product