Lomonosov Imperial Porcelain Tea Set Rococo Alexander III 6/14
Enjoy a steaming cup of hot tea with the Lomonosov Imperial Porcelain Tea Set Rococo Alexander III. This unusual Tea Set includes 14 items and is made of white porcelain by the imperial Porcelain Factory in St. Petersburg. It will be a perfect gift for avid tea and coffee drinkers. It's also a perfect addition to any porcelain drinkware collection.
This Tea Set is good for 6 persons and includes:
- 6 Tea Cups: Cup measures L 5", W 3.9", H 3.6". Capacity 12.7 oz/360 ml.
- 6 Saucers: Saucer measures D 6.2", H 1".
- Teapot capacity 59.2 oz/1750 ml; Measures: Length 11.1", width 6.8", height 7.1".
- Sugar Bowl measures: L 6.9", W 5.6", H 5". Capacity 21.98 fl.oz/650 ml
- The Tea Set is HAND PAINTED. Embellished with 22-karat gold. Hand wash is recommended.
- The original Lomonosov Imperial Factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed.
- Material: hard-paste porcelain.
- Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.
Shipping Weight: 8000 gr. (282.19 oz) (17.64 lbs)
Approximate Shipping: $60.95 (Standard delivery Worldwide)
List price: $6,438.00
Ask-a-Question About This Product