Tender Peony pattern on Lomonosov Porcelain bone china cups , click here to watch!
Bone China Cup and Saucer Feathers 8.45 oz/250 ml
Enjoy a steaming cup of hot tea with the Lomonosov Porcelain Bone China Cup and Saucer Feathers. Made from white bone china, this exquisite cup and saucer was made at the imperial Russian porcelain factory in St. Petersburg. It will be a perfect gift for avid tea and coffee drinkers. It's also a perfect addition to any porcelain drinkware collection.
- The Cup and Saucer are HAND PAINTED. Embellished with 22-karat gold. Hand wash is recommended.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed
- Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory. Material: bone china porcelain.
- Capacity 8.45 oz/250 ml; Cup measures: L 4.4", W 3.3", H 2.2"; Saucer measures: Diameter 5.8", height 1"
- Shape: Petropol. Shape designer M.Sorokin. Pattern designer V.Bogdanov
Shipping Weight: 500 gr. (17.64 oz) (1.1 lbs)
Approximate Shipping: $14.95 (Standard delivery Worldwide)
List price: $255.00
Ask-a-Question About This Product