Bone China Cup and Saucer Bilibina Village at the Lake 6.1 fl.oz/180ml
Enjoy a steaming cup of hot tea with the Lomonosov Porcelain Bone China Cup and Saucer. Made from white bone china, this gold-trimmed white tea cup and saucer was made at the imperial Russian porcelain factory in St. Petersburg. It will be a perfect gift for avid tea and coffee drinkers. It's also a perfect addition to any porcelain drinkware collection.
- The Cup and Saucer are HAND PAINTED. Embellished with 22-karat gold. Hand wash is recommended.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed.
- Material: bone china porcelain. Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory. Material: bone china porcelain.
- Capacity 6.1 fl.oz/180ml; Cup measures: L 4.3", W 3.3", H 2". Saucer measures: Diameter 5.7", height 0.9";
- Shape: Bilibina. Shape designer I.Bilibin
Shipping Weight: 500 gr. (17.64 oz) (1.1 lbs)
Approximate Shipping: $8.95 (Standard delivery Worldwide)
List price: $141.00
Ask-a-Question About This Product