Lomonosov Porcelain Dinner Set Cobalt Net 24 items Youth
SEE ALL ITEMS AVAILABLE IN THIS PATTERN
Bring the elegance of Imperial Russia to your dining table with the Lomonosov Porcelain 24-piece Cobalt Net Dinner Set. This gold-embellished pink and white dinner set is hand painted by artisans at the Lomonosov Porcelain Factory in St. Petersburg, Russia. A set of this will be an ideal wedding present for a newlywed couple or as an anniversary gift for your married friends. It's also a perfect addition to any porcelain tableware collection.
The Set includes:
- 1 Round Platter 11.8”/300 mm
- 1 Oval Platter 11”/280 mm
- 1 Herring Dish 9.8”/250 mm
- 2 Salad Bowl for 2 servings 6.1 oz/ 180 ml
- 1 Salad Bowl for 4 serving 20.3”/600 ml
- 6 Soup Plates 8.7”/220 mm
- 6 Flat Plates 9.4”/240 mm
- 6 Flat Smooth Plates 7.9”/200 mm
- Items are HAND PAINTED. Embellished with 22-karat gold. Hand wash is recommended.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed.
- Material: hard-paste porcelain. Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.
Shipping Weight: 13000 gr. (458.56 oz) (28.66 lbs)
Approximate Shipping: $150.00 (Standard delivery Worldwide)
List price: $1,980.00
Ask-a-Question About This Product