Dinner Set Cobalt Net 23 items Lomonosov Imperial Porcelain Factory
Bring the elegance of Imperial Russia to your dining table with the Lomonosov Porcelain 23-piece Cobalt Net Dinner Set. This gold-embellished pink and white dinner set is hand painted by artisans at the Lomonosov Porcelain Factory in St. Petersburg, Russia. A set of this will be an ideal wedding present for a newlywed couple or as an anniversary gift for your married friends. It's also a perfect addition to any porcelain tableware collection.
The Set includes:
- 6 Flat Smooth Dinner Plates. Diameter 10.6"/270 mm, height 0.79".
- 1 Oval Platter 13.8”/350 mm
- 1 Oval Platter 11”/280 mm
- 1 Salad Bowl for 6 servings. Capacity 50.7 fl.oz/1500 ml, diameter 9.25", height 3.15"
- 1 large Gravy Boat. Measures: L 6.7", W 3.8", H 3.5. Capacity 13.5 fl.oz/400 ml
- 6 Napkin Rings. Each measures: L 2.2", W 1.1", H 1.8".
- 6 white Napkins with Cobalt Net pattern. Size: 17.7"x17.7" (45x45 cm)
- 1 white Tablecloth with Cobalt Net pattern. Size: 57"x86.6" (145x220 cm)
- Items are HAND PAINTED. Embellished with 22-karat gold. Hand wash is recommended.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed.
- Material of porcelain items: hard-paste porcelain. Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.
- Textile material: 40% Polyester, 60% cotton
Shipping Weight: 18000 gr. (634.93 oz) (39.68 lbs)
Approximate Shipping: $150.00 (Standard delivery Worldwide)
List price: $2,100.00
Ask-a-Question About This Product