Tender Peony pattern on Lomonosov Porcelain bone china cups , click here to watch!
Flat Plate Classic of Petersburg 7.9"/200 mm
Wow your dinner party guests with the Lomonosov Porcelain Classic of Saint-Petersburg 7.5-inch Dessert Plate in diameter, this gold-embellished dessert plate is hand painted by artisans at the Lomonosov Porcelain Factory in St. Petersburg, Russia. A set of this will be an ideal wedding present for a newlywed couple or as an anniversary gift for your married friends. It's also a perfect addition to any porcelain tableware collection.
- The item is HAND PAINTED. Embellished with 22-karat gold. Hand wash is recommended.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed.
- Material: hard-paste porcelain. Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.
- Measures: Diameter 7.9"/200 mm, height 0.79".
- Shape: European. Pattern designer G.Shulyak
Shipping Weight: 600 gr. (21.16 oz) (1.32 lbs)
Approximate Shipping: $19.95 (Standard delivery Worldwide)
List price: $57.00
Ask-a-Question About This Product